Tuesday, August 9, 2011

style crisis

Desperate search for a new style to change to. Anybody knows the agony of looking into the mirror and not be proud/happy of the face you see? Everyday for me.
Hair wise, I love my bangs but it's hanging around for too long a time that i'm kinda sick of it. Letting my fringe grow for now. And my skin colour. Should i try all methods to become fair or should i just go get a tan?
/s c r a t c h h e a d m a x

I'm selecting a template to follow.

HyunA :
Tanned skin? Long-wavy side fringe ?

NS Yoonji :
Fair skin? Wavy-long fringe?

Fei :
Mild tan? Long-center parting?

Jessica Liu :
Side bangs?

Kim Ah Joong :
Or cropped short? Very extremely tempted to snip my 4 years of hardwork off for this classy look.

HOW?!
Why am i not a natural beauty? :( I just need to inherit my dad's nose. That's really all i ask for. And maybe some big eyes. Or at least some magical hands with some really awesome make-up skills. Got none. AISH.

Been watching alot of HyunA lately and ..... i'm inspired to go for a tan! Gonna go tanning in the morning. But then again, being fair is kinda nice too. Fann Wong looks really gorgeous with the fair skin and sleek pony tail in the channel 8's 9pm drama. Fair-skinned Kahi & Uee looks damn pretty too.
Simi pangsai! I confuse myself again D: Forever confuse-fickleminded mode. I need 3 heads and 2 bodies for all the styles i like.

Hopefully i'd wake up with a definite style in mind.