Monday, August 1, 2011

last friday night

Booked Studio M hotel for our Grand gathering to send dearest Nadine and our boys off to army. Love the atas and sleek-looking interior of the lobby. My future house gotta be something like that






Thanks for stealing the lime-light Jack.

Qad von




Love the overall feel of the room! So cozy and modern unlike the usual hotel rooms. Do i need to spell out how boring those are? Theme hotels (Y)





Nad's Jar of Wishes



Pyjamas for slumber partaye @ night!

Some intensive bottles of beer & redbull.







Headed out for lunch and these boys are on holiday mode. Myly they remember to bring props one.


Destination reached!
SONG FA BKT IS THE BOMB! DAEBAK! I can eat it forever & you guys can eat it on my wedding. Lol.




4 young souls nearly embark on heaven's way while trying to inflate the balloons. Seriously? Do they have to be made of such good quality? Our lungs nearly got punctured luh. Prove that the balloons are some tough shit:
Warren's face got distorted while desperately trying to send air from his lungs.


Our SHINee inspired theme ^^

& our SHINee inspired photos


Jack & Nad

Nad & I



Unglam Zhang (again)

Alcohols of the night. Thanks to our sponsors.


50 bonchon chickens! Yummalicious~

Our SHINee inspired sleeping area (Y)




vonsen and her comical wrapping. It's actually my polaroid films from them.


The guys trying all sorts of insane methods to pong the ping-pong in. Damn funny.

Here comes the grouping :

YUUUMMMM SSEEEENNNNG!

Team B!

Team A!

Ended up pong-ing @ some random small area because all the crazy routes they tried didn't work out.







Headed out for some fresh air after beer pong.

I ♥ Zhang's cap ttm! Air-flown from Korean & HyunA has this identical one! Feel so KPOP-ish alrdy ^^



Say CHEEESE!


Our evil bartender of the night. He accomplished his misson by making everyone (except for Nad & Warren) drunk including himself! Fail blog max. Warren got drunk on his own after we all went down. LOL.

Sat around for 终极密码.

And when the clock strikes 12 ....
.
.
.
.
.
WE ALL TRANSFORMED!

SLUMBER PARTAYE! :D



I bought similar pyjmas for them on purpose for our "gay couple" in the class.

The ladies













I don't wish to announce to the world what they did when we were all downstairs drinking. But judging from the tear on the pants, we all can guess how intensive it was. LOL.


Warren & Zhang. My messing around buddies.
I'd miss this 2 guys so damn much and the days we sang BigBang & B2st songs everywhere. Not to forget all the random popping and jerkings we do in class.






Half of us were pretty much gone by 1pm.

... we started kissing around ...... smiling like we strike lottery ...

... thinking that we're wolverine ...

... and bollywood dance ...

... & i even said that i'd pay for Evon's school fees /gulps

... oh! & spamming polaroid like digital cams. Ouch! Expensive memories. I've yet to upload mine D:





I had an extremely awesome night even though i lost my image again! KNS. I need a delete button badly.

I feel so extremely blissed to have met such a awesome group of people. My poly days wouldn't have been so colourful without all of them. And yes, it may not have been all so smooth and loving, but through little conflicts, we get to know each other more and be the LAST 9 STANDING.
As we all embark on different routes towards our future, i really hope that this friendship goes on because i hold them all close to my heart.
True enough, some people come and go in my life, and this, this is one group of people that i want to keep with me forever.

SARANG HAE!