Monday, August 8, 2011

ain't no goodbyes

Impromptu supper session with the west-siders @ Kim Shan Leng. Hands down to the Chargrill Bar there. Owns the one at my estate flat. I love how i can choose the toppings for my fries although i'll end up in a forever-confuse-fickleminded state.



See you no hair already still can smile until so happy not. LOL.

I'm going back for the rice and fries! I'm a sucker for carbs :(


Warren, our commando to be already is as @ 9th.



Evonsen ^^

Jackson the skinny chauffeur.


I have no idea how our conversations lead to the planking of this 2 guys.


and yeah, we all planked tgt.




i wonder how Warren's coping ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday lunch @ Crystal Jade before our dear Nadine heads for the States.




This picture never fail to give me an Inception feeling. Is it me or what?






so many goodbyes to say :( hate it when we're all embarking on different paths.
I miss the days when i have to see them everyday.