Thursday, August 11, 2011

FOD

Freshman Orientation Day.

First stop was the dungeon thingy. We gonna crawl under a crazily long row of desk to look for some words. My limbs were literally shaking after the game. Sore-ness max! Too long never use those muscles alrdy. But why on earth do we have to crawl under the desk? We so big size somemore!

OG21 with these lovely girls ^^

Never get to play the chairs game (with the handshome game master /shy)! WHY?! Damn angry! Of all stations, why must skip that one?! Confirm got conspiracy. LOL. Crazy accusation from anger.

Peiyi is really cute! Her laughter is so contagious. I feel like laughing along whenever she laughs :D





I'm loving Uni life to the bits! Prolly cuz it's still all the fun minus school work. Oh wells ~ & i hate my wimpiness :( Wanted to join WindSurfing club but i didn't even have the courage to go for the camp. /sighs Forever unable to step out of comfort zone.

And i have no idea what's with me lately. Super fickle minded. It tooked me 2 friggin days to decide if i should go for the WindSurfing camp. When it's just a TO GO or NOT TO GO. Even when it comes to eating. I can't even decide whether to eat porridge or noodles. I really hate this part of me. Forever-confuse-fickleminded state :(